[Letters from Shincheonji] 
The event of the last days, 
the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, the Book of Revelation




Chairman Man Hee Lee of Shincheonji sent a letter to believers under the title of 'The event of the last days, the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, the Book of Revelation'. Here is the full text.


Chairman Man Hee Lee explained about himself and the reason why he is sending this letter when he started to write this letter saying "I was chosen and told by Jesus to testify what I saw and heard about the Book of Revelation to churches on earth"


In addition, Chairman Lee warned saying "The Book of Revelation is fulfilled at Second Coming of Jesus. It announces the end of previous era and the creation of a new era. In Rev. 22:18-19, If we add or take away the words of the prophecy, we can't enter heaven and will receive the curse.


Chairman Lee emphasized that "At the judgment, there is a spiritual war between God's belonging and the devil's belonging. This is when we know God's belonging and the devil's belonging. The believers should check themselves 'Who am I according to the Bible?', 'Was I created as the Bible promised?'"


The following is the full text of the letter.


[Full Text] The event of the last days, the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, the Book of Revelation


I'm Man Hee Lee of Shincheonji church of Jesus. I was chosen and told by Jesus to testify what I saw and heard about the Book of Revelation to churches on earth. This is my mission.


I am the most ignorant and ugly person in the world. But, I was told to deliver what I have seen and heard from Jesus and I'm doing it to fulfill my mission. Like chapter 22:16!


The Book of Revelation is a prophecy of the New Testament. It has about 25 pages long, 22 chapters and 404 verses. This Book of Revelation is fulfilled by the Second Coming of Jesus. It announces the end of the previous era and the creation of a new one. In Rev. 22:18-19,  If you add or take away the words of the prophecy you will not enter heaven and will be cursed.


At the time of judgment, among the believers who believe in the New Testament, believers who Jesus recognizes will go to heaven and the believers who Jesus does not recognize will go to hell. At this time, there is a spiritual war between God's belonging and the devil's belonging. At that time, we get to know God's belonging and the devil's belonging. In addition, the one born by the seed of God and by the seed of devil.


So the believers must check themselves, "Who am I that the Bible said? Am I created as promised by the Bible?'.


In order to do so, you need to go into the Bible first. As the time is like today, you shouldn't stop praying and making efforts. Then he will give you wisdom and words.


I love the believers and I don't rest my prayers and efforts to save them.


Reference: https://bit.ly/2PFF5WO


If like to more about Shincheonji church or Shincheonji doctrine,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard