[Shincheonji Online Seminar Revelation Chapter 1] Testimony on Prophecy and Fulfillment of Revelation, God's New Covenant

[Shincheonji Online Seminar Revelation Chapter 1]
Testimony on Prophecy and Fulfillment of Revelation,
God's New Covenant



Dear, various religious leaders around the world, Hello. How are you? It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lee Man Hee, a Christian living in Korea. I am here today to testify to you what I have seen and heard. There are also 12 tribe leaders who are with me by myself. Together with them, we will share the full chapters of the book of Revelation to you. The book of Revelation is the revelation that was given by Jesus. This book was recorded by Jesus' disciple John. 


Furthermore, revelation is the prophecy of future events that will be fulfilled. At the time, Apostle John recorded this revelation he received as a vision. Thus, it is not the reality. Instead, it was just prophecies. The reason why I was able to speak the word of truth globally was not the result of my own thoughts. It is because God and Jesus have commanded me to go and testify to the churches everything that was seen and heard. This is why the word of revelation is conveyed to you online like this.


The words of revelation I am testifying to are not prophecies like the revelation Apostle John had. Instead, the meanings of prophecies and reality to the prophecies is what I am making known to the churches worldwide today. Everyone, what is recorded in the book of Revelation? It has been 2,000 years since it has been recorded. However, there is not a single person in this world who understands this small book containing 22 chapters. This is why I would like to make known what was seen and heard regarding this little book of revelation since the prophecies have been fulfilled today here on earth. 



I ask you. Please listen well. And if there is something you believe it is incorrect or find difficult to understand, please feel free to contact us. And we will make sure to respond. I would like to personally, briefly introduce myself before I proceed. I was a farmer who worked on a farm in the countryside. I previously did not carry out the life of faith. But, how did I come to believe? Also, you might be wondering how I came to see the fulfillment of Revelation. I am sure you are curious. 


After I was discharged from the army, I worked on a farm in the countryside. I stayed on a large farmland and I built my own farm. However, everytime my grandfather prayed morning and evening to God, and I prayed beside him together when I was very young. I remember that. And I prayed morning and evening in the field behind the house. I do not remember what kind of prayer I really prayed. It was merely that I heard from my grandfather that there is a God who lives in heaven. Believed in God and worked hard before God, I believed everything would go well. That's what I heard. Therefore, back then, when I was a young child, I prayed morning and evening with the thought of praying with my grandfather. 


But, one night, while I was praying, there was a star, the size is bigger than me, extremely bright, appeared. I would say approximately 7 meters in size. So, I was very confused. The big star appeared so bright that it was hard to see. And I was so confused I did not know what to do. So, I went home and woke my father who was sleeping. Father, father! A star has come. A star has come. I spoke very fast.



My father who was sleeping got up. After coming out, he too was very shocked and surprised. He said 'Wow, the star is very big. That's very bright. Wow, it's very big'. My father was shocked as well. He continued saying 'In the old days, when talented people appeared, stars appeared. I think talented people will appear in our country as well.'. That evening to the evening of three days after, a great star came. Then, following the guidance of the star, I went up to the mountain. I drew blood before the Lord and promised God that I will believe in Him and follow Him carrying out the life of faith. Yes, I did. 


In what way did I carry out my life of faith? Unlike the one who was exiled to the island of Patmos and saw the revelation of Jesus in a vision, I saw the reality to the fulfillment of the book of Revelation from Revelation chapters 1 to 22. Seeing all this, what was I supposed to do? I am a person who knew nothing but farming who worked in the countryside. I am not even a pastor. I did not even graduate seminary. Also, I've never been evangelized by anyone. What should someone like me who is like this do now?


But, I couldn't put into words everything I saw and heard. Everyone, sometimes, there are times I see, hear and learn from God. And there are things I hear also from Jesus. However, that's not the problem. I was told to go to the churches and testify to what I've seen and heard. But, there are so many churches and pastors globally. How could I possibly tell them all? 


I went round and round around the globe for the work of world peace and restoration of peace. I went to many countries to carry out peace events telling them we should work together to end global wars and achieve peace and restoration together. I went around the world 31 times for this purpose. However, I could not deliver these words of revelation. That's why if you ask those who met me including all the presidents I've met, if you ask them if I taught them the Bible, they would say I did not. It's because I couldn't. Even if I tried, they would not be able to understand. And if I did, they would not even believe it. That is why I didn't talk about it. I just did work of peace. So, I went around the world and did the work of peace. However, I wanted to share this to all religious leaders worldwide. Why? because after being appointed by God and Jesus and showing all the things of revelation and commanding me to testify to these things to churches, I felt if I didn't do what I was commanded, there would be committing sin. That is why I wanted to share all these to the religious leaders.



So, what is the method that will be used to testify? Well, it will be through myself and 12 tribe leaders. Through them, we desire to share to all the people of the world through videos. And so that religious leaders can here all that I'm sharing. This will be broadcasting worldwide. I will do chapter 1 of Revelation. And, 12 tribe leaders will take one chapter at a time and finish up to Revelation chapter 22.


This testimony was not seen in vision like John, disciple of Jesus. But, the prophecies that were seen in vision became flesh and manifested into reality. That's why we are testifying. It is a reality that was seen and being testified to. God must also fulfill the prophecy of the book of Revelation, but everything to complete, isn't it? Since I was shown all the fulfillment of revelation from chapter 1 to 22. 12 tribe leaders, who also saw these facts, have now perceived it and can testify to it. 


That is why I want to inform the religious leaders of each country of the world about the entire book of Revelation united together with the 12 tribe leaders. So, I ask you please listen well as this is not man's work. What was prophesied about 2,000 years ago has been fulfilled today on the earth in Korea, the country of east at the ends of the earth. This is what I desire to make known. Yes, I do. In the book of Revelation, God, Jesus and the angels of heaven appear. Not only that the organization of evil, the group of dragon and their organizations also appear too. Also, there are those who rebel. Furthermore, just as it is prophesied, God does work of creation. 


There is also a confrontational war between God's army and Satan's army too. Yes, there is. This is one book of Revelation brings to an end everything in the human world. From the time of Adam to the present day of the Revelation, the prophecies and words of prophets fulfill and end. With the fulfillment of the book of Revelation, God's purpose also comes to an end and all our hope comes true. Living in this world today, we cannot bring ourselves a rest. If we achieve what God wants to achieve, it will be literally paradise and the world of heaven will be fulfilled.


However, not all people can enter heaven. Not all people can enter heaven. Also, even among believers, those who do not know, who do not understand, and do not believe in the things recorded in the book of Revelation will not be able to enter the kingdom of heaven either. Only those who hear the word, confirm the reality of it, and believe in it can welcome the Lord at the Second Coming as those who are with perfect faith and can therefore enter the kingdom of God, heaven.


That is why it is written if one adds to or subtracts from from chapters 1 to 22 in the book of Revelation, will not be able to enter the kingdom of heaven. It said so in Revelation 22:18-19. As a result, the content of this one book is greater than the contents of other books in the Bible. This is the kind of book that brings closure to God's 6,000-year history. It is entirely everyone. Also, after God has accomplished on earth what was accomplished in heaven, heaven and this earth will unite as one becoming a holy world where God finally reigns. Yes, it will be.


Regarding whether you believe or not, or where listeners perceive or not, it is up to you. But, we want to convey to the world as it is what was seen and heard. I hope that religious leaders will listen, confirm and believe so that we can serve God together in heaven and live together forever. Please listen carefully one by one. Please check and confirm again. I really would like for you to do so.


#ShincheonjiChurch 

#OnlineBibleSeminar 

#Revelation 

#ShincheonjiChurch 

#ManHeeLee 

#Prophecy_Fullfilment

#Bible 

#faith 

#Biblestudy 

#bibleverses 

#Jesus 

#Christianity 

#God 

#JesusChrist 

#love 

#Prayer 

#wordofgod 

#godsword 

#amen 

#grace 

#truth 

#hope 

#gospel 

#Godsnotdead 

#intheword 

#heaven 

#dailybible 

#hopeinjesus 

#christianlife 

#spiritual 

#graceupongrace 

#faithhopelove 

#worship 

1 comment:

  1. This news is a beacon of hope during these unsettling times. 36,000 people, including 2000 pastors, attended the Shincheonji Online Bible seminars in August and September 2021, with thousands applying for their follow-up course to study the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation for free. Moreover, Shincheonji is now explaining the book of Revelation without cost through online seminars that are being broadcast in 138 countries and 24 languages via YouTube to millions of people. This is surely the hand of God helping us in these troubling times!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Adbox

@templatesyard