[Shincheonji Online Seminar Response] "I have grown to a different level through the seminar of the book of Revelation of Shincheonji."

[Shincheonji Online Seminar Response]
"I have grown to a different level
through the seminar of the book of Revelation of Shincheonji."




The seminar on the book of Revelation held by the Shincheonji Church of Jesus, The Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (Shincheonji Church of Jesus, chairman Man Hee Lee) shocked the pastors of churches of existing denominations. Because it's something that they have never learned before. The pastors who struggled to convey the truth to the saints quenched their thirst first and delivered the news to their fellow pastors who were thirsty also. The news that the prophecy of Revelation has been fulfilled and its reality has appeared in Korea, the East gives them hope. On the 3rd, Pastors also praised the seminar in the 6th video of 'Interview with Overseas Pastors' released by Shincheonji Church of Jesus. These are the voices of pastors who heard the open word from Shincheonji about the book of Revelation, which was left as an unknown field. 




Pastor Jacob Omondi Orwa from Kenya


I am very happy to inform you that I am attending this Revelation Seminar. The seminar was excellent.

 

This seminar really had a great impact on my life. And, all of my church members are happy to know the new open word. Now, through the Book of Revelation, I became to know things I could not preach before and I signed the MOU today. 


This MOU document brings us together to influence this gospel all over the world. I am grateful to chairman Man Hee Lee of Shincheonji for guiding us to this point and I am happy. We are one. 




Pastor Payson Madegwa Sibi Lucigi from Kenya


"We must become one with Shincheonji like God and Jesus."

 

I thank God for sending us many people who have learned the book of Revelation through this chairman Lee. In fact, I learned a lot and grew to a different level than what I knew before. Indeed, chairman Lee and we will become one. According to the word of the Bible, Jesus prayed to the Father saying, “Like a man is with the Father, we must become one.” . So, we must also become one. 


Through the seminar of the book or Revelation, I would like to say that I am very grateful because I am learning a lot about the book of Revelation. I'm realizing deeper. And I thank God that we will become one. According to the words of the Bible, the Lord will fulfill whatever we start in our hearts. We too must become one, just as God and Jesus became one. I sincerely thank you and pray for God's blessings and the blessings of Shincheonji Church. shalom.

 



Pastor Isaac Kidambo from Kenya 


"I want to apply Shincheonji seminar to the class"


It is a blessing to be with chairman Man Hee Lee of Shincheonji Church, who is a man of God. (Shincheonji Revelation Seminar Video Lecture) was much easier to understand than other videos or references that we kept to study the Book of Revelation. I am delighted to be a part of this amazing move of God's blessing. This is because the light of Revelation has become a reality. 


I say this because the book of Revelation has been the least read and least preached, but now I know how to understand its context and content. God's family also came to understand the book of Revelation. 


I am also a board member of a community institution called Northwestern University. I have a great desire to graft this book of Revelation (the lecture contents) into real classes with chairman Man Hee Lee. 


Thank you so much. As God's family, when we plan to work together to build the kingdom of God, I pray that God will protect us. God will bless us and protect us in the name of Jesus. Amen. 




Pastor Kinara Lunala from Tanzania 

 

"Chairman Lee, there is no doubt that he is a servant of God"


The reason I participated in this Seminar on the book of Revelation is because the lecturers at this seminar explained it in detail,  despite the fact that the Book of Revelation is the most difficult for pastors to understand.


For example, the fornication and lies in Revelation 22:8 and the beasts in the book of Revelation were difficult to understand. 


I have no doubt that (chairman Man Hee Lee) is a servant of God. The teachings given to us are rare, and I believe that what God has revealed to him is correct. This is indisputable. Because it is said that "It is not for our benefit. God saw His servant dwells there and what he spoke. But, thousands of people do not know."

 

Today, at the Second Coming of the Lord, if there is a kingdom of heaven that appears according to the Bible, I will go without saying. Because heaven is a really hard place to find. Also, even if we could go tomorrow, what would be the problem if the truth Jesus spoke of was there. 


During the seminar about Revelation 6, I realized that white horses, red horses, and pale horses are not really horses, but people in the Bible. Other than that, I have learned many things, and I can testify that the words I have learned are true and that these are the words given from God. Thank you.

 



Pastor James Omoto from Uganda 


"Shincheonji Seminar, Helping Many Young Pastors"


I have been a believer since childhood and I am a member of the Pentecostal denomination. I have been active since 2012 and started pastoring from 2018. I am running the church currently and have about 200 members. 


I was deeply moved by the words of Revelation 5. I learned that a sealed book could be opened only through one person, Jesus. Before attending the Revelation Seminar, there were many difficulties in interpreting the Book of Revelation. However, through the true word of the book of Revelation(through the lecture of the word of the book of Revelation of Shincheonji), I came to realize little by little.

 

By attending the Revelation seminar, I came to know the words of Revelation, the truth of Jesus Christ. And while attending the seminar, changes began to take place in preaching the word of God, and I gained more understanding in preaching the book of Revelation. 


I am grateful to the Chairman Lee Man Hee of the Shincheonji Church. Many young pastors are getting help through the Revelation seminar. I will pray that the Revelation seminar program will be spread to more churches so that they can receive help. 




Pastor Limu form Tanzania 


"The Word of Revelation, I realize what I never knew"


I participated the seminar held in the last seminar (October 15-16, the 1st and 2nd seminars), and I participated again in this seminar. When I heard that the book of Revelation seminar was being held again, I really wanted to participate. 


I was ready to hear the word of Revelation which is fulfilled from God. 


The first thing I realized when I heard these words was that I did not know the words of the Book of Revelation. For example, locusts that came out from pit have tails. With common sense, how can we know that these are the devil's angels? 


However, through the words we heard through this Revelation seminar, I came to realize that these are angels of the devil who harm those who have betrayed God.

 

Shincheonji Revelation Seminar made us clearly realize things that we did not know through revelations. I came to know (after hearing this) that the locusts were the devil's angels.

 

Reference ;  https://bit.ly/3sfM4qD


<Interview 1>


<Interview 2>


<Interview 3>


<Interview 4>


<Interview 5>


<Interview 6>


<Interview 7>


<Interview 8>



#Shincheonji_OnlineSeminar 

#ZionChristianMissionCenter 

#Introductory 

#Metaphor 

#parable 

#Secret_of_Heaven 

#HappyNewYear 

#ShincheonjiChurch #Parable_of_Heaven_secret_and_Testimony_on_fufillment

#Thanks 

#Bible 

#Pray 

#church 

#Bibleverse 

#Christian 

#Jesus 

#GOD 

#faith 

#Praise 

#Mission 

#QT 

#Grace 

#Love 

#worship 

#Bibleverse




1 comment:

  1. This online Revelation seminar was a beacon of hope during these unsettling times. Shincheonji explained Revelation without cost through seminars broadcast in 138 countries/24 languages to millions of people. This is surely the hand of God at work♥️

    ReplyDelete

Adbox

@templatesyard