Shincheonji Suwon Church held the seminar entitled 'God and I'

Shincheonji Suwon Church held the seminar entitled 'God and I'





On the 14th, Suwon Church of John tribe of Shincheonji Church of Jesus, Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony, held a seminar with the title of 'God and I: Our Story'. This seminar was held to inform the meaning and necessity of religion. A total of 671 people attended this seminar, and the head of John tribe stood on the podium and gave a lecture.



This is an interview with participants in the seminar.


▎ I thought that people only lived a certain lifespan,

▎ After listening to this lecture, I felt that the stereotypes I had known so far were broken. 

▎ I was surprised that the existence of God was hidden among historical events that we didn't know

▎ I need to think about whether I am really meeting God and whether I am ready for it. 

▎ I listened to the lecture with concentration thanks to the empathic examples and the wit of the lecturer. 

▎ There was no time to be bored.


Some responded that their perception of Shincheonji changed after this seminar, and some responded that they became curious about the Word.


Reference : https://bit.ly/3A40FYK  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard