Shincheonji Volunteer Guri Branch, doing volunteer activities with the disabled 

Shincheonji Volunteer Guri Branch, doing volunteer activities with the disabled 






On the 7th, Shincheonji Volunteer Guri branch conducted the "9th Door2Door Healthcare, Five Senses Tour" volunteer service with people with disabilities. About 20 volunteers from the Guri branch of Shincheonji Volunteer and 21 members of the Association of Persons with Physical Disabilities spent time doing healing experiences and sports activities. People with disabilities who attended the event enjoyed participating in the program with the help of volunteers. 


The president of the association expressed his gratitude for the devoted service of the Shincheonji Volunteer saying, “When I heard about Door2Door healthcare event, I thought it would make members feel the importance of ordinary life, happiness that anyone can enjoy, gratitude, and nature in their thoughts and minds. I was very impressed with the well-organized program that exceeded my expectations. On behalf of the members, I would like to thank you once again." 


These are interviews with people who attended the event. 


▎ I was surprised that they prepared a variety of programs. Above all, they proceeded according to the eye level of the members with disabilities. I was moved by the way the members laughed brightly and actively participated like children. 


▎ I laughed out loud after a long time, smashing pine boards and motion game of name of animals.


Interviews with volunteers who participated in the event 


▎ Age was just a number. I felt it once again when I saw them overcome their physical discomfort. My body was tired, but it was a heartwarming time.


▎ It was the first time for me to push a wheelchair. Seeing them so happy made me feel healed. “If the opportunity arises, I will participate again. 


Reference : https://bit.ly/40bPloa 


#ShincheoncjiChurch 

#Volunteer 

#Bible 

#Shincheonji

#SchinehonjiVolunteer

#VolunteerWork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard