Students and saints in their 70s start preaching the book of Revelation 'Fluently'

Students and saints in their 70s start preaching the book of Revelation 'Fluently'




❚   Shincheonji Church of Jesus, the laity of Shincheonji Church start sermon on 'Wednesday Worship'... First church in Korea and abroad

❚   Systematic Curriculum to teach Book of Revelation , 'All Saints become shepherds'

❚    'I'd like to preach at a worship service', number of applicants increased


The established denominations are shocked to see that ordinary believers who have never attended a seminary or never had experience in preaching preached the Book of Revelation fluently on pulpit. This is unprecedented throughout the religious field.


 Shincheonji Church of Jesus, the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (Chairman Man Hee Lee, hereafter Shincheonji Church of Jesus) allowed ordinary satins who had no experience preaching to stand as preachers every Wednesday service. This is the first church in Korea and abroad that 'All saints become preachers' that Shincheonji Church of Jesus has been proclaimed since its founding is fulfilled.




78 churches of Shincheonji Church of Jesus across the country allowed ordinary saints excluding pastors and other ministers to lead the Wednesday worship service as preachers.


 They are ordinary believers who have no experience in preaching or teaching, and they are diversely composed of people in their 10s to 70s. In particular, they were surprised by their fluent preaching on the book of Revelation, which even pastors with decades of experience are reluctant to do.


Mr. Jang (72, male), who was in charge of the Wednesday worship service at Shincheonji Tongyeong Church, said, “I usually studied through YouTube Revelation seminar videos, and in particular, I was able to preach well because of 'Revelation 10 Minute Speech' book provided to all members. I gained confidence after the sermon, and I hope there will be more opportunities like this.”




Ms. Jeong (18, female) who belongs to the student department of Shincheonji Wangsimni Church also lectured on Revelation 2-3 as a preacher at the Wednesday worship service on the 26th. Ms. Jeong said “I listened to the Book of Revelation many times during my regular worship time, and it was especially helpful that I practiced a 10-minute speech on the Book of Revelation this year. With this opportunity, the hope that all members can play the role of a shepherd has become a reality and I am happy because I have gained confidence.”


 There was also a member who preached the Wednesday worship service after joining Shincheonji Church of Jesus 3 and a half years ago. Ms. Lee  (28, female) of Shincheonji Dongdaemun Church said “I have been worshiping online due to COVID-19 after joining the church, but I have been studying in my spare time with the thought that I must become a shepherd (priest) someday. In particular, I was grateful that I realized more about the Book of Revelation through this sermon.”


Mr. Bae (54, male), who had been a believer since he was 7 years old and joined Shincheonji Church of Jesus in his late 40s, said “When this opportunity was given to ordinary believers, I had a strong desire to do it first. Through the preach in worship service,, it became time for me to fully realize the Book of Revelation, and I gained confidence that I could say that the Word was sealed in my mind and heart.”




In addition to this, the saints who conducted worship sermons said, "If it were not for Shincheonji Church of Jesus, I would not have had this kind of opportunity or hope. I am a just layman, but I have gained confidence that I can do everything if I have the Word. When preparing the sermon, I have received grace a lot. I hope that other members will also take on the challenge with the pleasure.”


Regarding this, Lee Ji-yeon, head of the education department at the Shincheonji Church of Jesus, said, “In Shincheonji Church of Jesus, all members, from children to the senior, have mastered the Bible and are giving a 'sealing confirmation lecture' as proof. We are adjusting the turn because there is a rush of applications.”


In this world, Shincheonji Church of Jesus is the only denomination in which believers can master the Book of Revelation and even give lectures. Now, you have to check whether it is correct or now based on the Bible rather than just criticizing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard