Revelation which is difficult even for pastors, 8-year-old children gave a fluent sermon

Revelation which is difficult even for pastors,
8-year-old children gave a fluent sermon 


Admiration is pouring in as an 8-year-old child preaches the Book of Revelation, which even pastors find difficult.




Shincheonji, Church of Jesus, the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (Chairman Man Hee Lee, hereinafter Shincheonji, Church of Jesus) held the sermon of the laity on Wednesday worship for the first time at home and abroad. And members who attend elementary and middle schools gave sermons.


According to Shincheonji Church of Jesus, from the 19th of last month to the 9th, 312 layman and laywoman from 78 churches nationwide preached Wednesday worship services. All of them had no experience attending seminary nor preaching. 


Students who gave sermons said that they were able to preach through Bible study on the regular basis and speech practice. Yoon Soo-ah (female, 17) said, “Through the Bible test and Bible speech study held at the church, the words of the Bible that were sealed in my heart came out naturally, and I was surprised at myself. It was a truly gracious experience.”




Ye-eun Lee (female, 19) said, “I have been preparing with the thought that one day I will become a preacher of the Word. I preached with the thought that age is not important when it comes to preaching the Word, and I believed that God would rule over my lips as I was with the Word.”


An official from Shincheonji Church of Jesus emphasized that childhood group do praise, dance competitions and memorizing Bible verse.  The secret to this sermon lies in leadership and instructor education from an early age.


▲In addition, student department of the church said that in order to balance the life of faith while fulfilling the duties of an adolescent student, ▲ operation of study rooms in the church ▲ mentoring for university ▲ culture activities are also supported.


Oh Ji-hwan (male, 19), who preached at the Wednesday worship service on the 9th, said, “I am currently active as a member of the handbell choir team at church, and I received a lot of support and congratulations from the team members when preaching on the Book of Revelation. I want to make my dream come true by working hard for my handbell choir team to become the best team in the world.”




In addition, students who gave the sermons had more concrete and clear dreams, saying “I have a desire to give better lectures. I will become a lecturer and evangelist who spreads the word to the ends of the earth.”


Kim In Hee who is a head of student department of Shincheonji Church of Jesus said "There is a view that if it is possible for young children and teenagers to preach, but our children prepared with a lot of prayers and speeches on a daily basis and were able to proceed with grace. Parents were more nervous because it was the first time they stood on the altar, but the children did get nervous and preached the word with joy and hope becoming stronger. Students who can preach on the Book of Revelation are proud of the fact that Shincheonji Church of Jesus is the only one in the world. I will do my best to raise them as a great leader who can lead the religious field in the future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard