The Author and Purpose of the Bible


Who do you think wrote the bible?



 God is the author of the entire bible, but 35-40 prophets and apostles recorded God's words form him. we could find it through bible.

 Human beings have been under death ever since Adam sinned, but God recorded the Bible to save people and grant them eternal life(Jn 5:39). 

Jesus said, "For this is the will of my Father - for everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him to have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day,"(Jn 6:40). 

Apostle John also recorded, "I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life,"(1Jn 5:13)


* You study the scriptures thoroughly because you think in them you possess eternal life, and it is these same scriptures that testify about me.(Jn 5:39)

* For this is the will of my Father - for everyone who looks on the Son and believe in him t have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.(Jn 6:40)

* I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. (1Jn 5:13)


More details could be checked at http://en.shincheonji.kr/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard