German pastor "Brush away doubts and acknowledge 'the truth' signing an MOU"

German pastor "Brush away doubts and
acknowledge 'the truth' signing an MOU"




Grace Nation Church, Germany, Former pastor Emmanuel


"I am very happy to have the privilege to attend this seminar. I was amazed because these doctrines have never been explained in the schools or studies where I have been taught. I didn't know the meaning or metaphor in the book of Revelation. So, I thank God (for allowing me to learn these words)." 


As the seminar on the book of Revelation held by Shincheonji Church of Jesus, The Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony(Shincheonji Church of Jesus, chairman Man Hee Lee) and released to the world through YouTube, reaches midway through, the response from overseas pastors is getting heated. Pastors who heard the lectures of Shincheonji Church of Jesus which conveys all the prophecies of the book of Revelation and its realities that were fulfilled according to its prophecies say "It is amazing." and signs an MOU showing great response. In addition, it seems that they show encouraging responses such as repenting their apocalyptic interpretation to Revelation that they have been teaching the church.



Pastors praised the seminar as seen in the 3rd footage of 'Interview with Overseas Pastors' released on the official YouTube channel of Shincheonji Church of Jesus. In particular, Former pastor of Grace Nation Church in Germany praised highly, saying 'I've never been taught in seminary.'.


Pastor Emmanuel said "When I listened to the seminar for the first time, I was skeptical of what was behind it. But, as chairman Lee began to speak, The words were perfectly logical. I no longer doubted that it was the truth."


About chairman Lee who became known for the first time through this seminar, he said "To be honest, I had no thoughts on the first day of the seminar." He continued, "However, I said 'This person has to be a man of God' on the second day of the seminar because chairman Lee explained everything about the history of the book of Revelation and my brother told me how chairman Lee was imprisoned and how he survived after being thrown into the lake."


After hearing the seminar, pastor Emmanuel immediately signed an MOU with Shincheonji Church of Jesus for the open word. As for the reason, he asserted "Because this is the truth.". In addition, pastor Emmanuel said "I have received a lot of teaching from Shincheonji Church of Jesus. It realized the truth because it was coherent and the whole context was consistent with the truth. So, I didn't hesitate. I have no doubts. I'm going to get this done by putting it all aside."


He said to chairm Lee who conveyed the open word saying "First of all, I thank you. Not everyone was chosen to be a prophet. It is great grace to be John, New John. I can only thank God and pray for him so that God can use him to convey more revelation. This is my hope."


Reference : https://bit.ly/3Fnxd0s


#ShincheonjiChurch 

#OnlineBibleSeminar 

#Revelation 

#ShincheonjiChurch 

#ManHeeLee 

#Prophecy_Fullfilment

#Bible 

#faith 

#Biblestudy 

#bibleverses 

#Jesus 

#Christianity 

#God 

#JesusChrist 

#love 

#Prayer 

#wordofgod 

#godsword 

#amen 

#grace 

#truth 

#hope 

#gospel 

#Godsnotdead 

#intheword 

#heaven 

#dailybible 

#hopeinjesus 

#christianlife 

#spiritual 

#graceupongrace 

#faithhopelove 

#worship 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard