Interiew with pastors overseas after watching Youtube, Testimony on Prophecy and Fufillment of Revelation, God's New Covenant

Interiew with pastors overseas 
after watching Testimony on Prophecy and Fufillment of Revelation, 
God's New Covenant


Pastors who watched the video of the Revelation Lecture around the world are enthusiastic. The book of Revelation is important to understand because it tells me where to go and how I practice my faith. Please, remember Rev. 22:18-19. 


The content below is the letter of Man Hee Lee. Please read thoroughly and let’s become one in God and Jesus.


[The True Pastor Jesus Promised in the New Covenant, Revelation]




I, Man Hee Lee, am the promised pastor whom Jesus sent for the churches (Revelation 22:16).


I have been sent to make known what must soon take place (the events of Revelation) to church pastors and congregation as promised in Revelation 1:1~2 and 10. 


The message I hope to convey is regarding the fulfillment of the prophecies of all the chapters of Revelation, the actual entities that I have seen and heard. What Jesus prophesied approximately 2,000 years ago has been fulfilled today and at the time of the fulfillment, I was at his side to witness the entire Revelation from chapters one to 22 (Refer to Revelation 21:8) 



After verifying, if there is anything incorrect in the testimony, point it out. My testimony is true. 


At the First Coming, God opened the sealed book (scroll) of the Old Testament (Ezekiel 2) and fulfilled it; Jesus witnessed this (refer to John 5:17-19), receive and ate the opened scroll, and he testified to the word of the opened book and what he had seen to the people of Israel (Ezekiel 3, Matthew 15:24). 


At the Second Coming, Jesus opened all seven seals of the sealed Revelation of the New Testament and fulfilled it; I witnessed this at his side, received and ate the opened book in Revelation 10, and I testify to the word of the opened book and what I have seen to the churches.




The Lord promised the New Testament’s Revelation as the new covenant and fulfilled everything according to the promise, so why do you not believe? 


The one who founded religion (Christianity) is God and Jesus, and I am the witness who testifies to what I have seen and heard when Jesus fulfilled the new covenant, Revelation. Those who call me the founder or say that I am Jesus are those who recklessly give false testimonies because they do not know the word of promise in Revelation. I am neither Jesus nor the founder.


I am the witness to the fulfilled events of Revelation. 


The proof that I am the witness of the fulfilled events of Revelation is that I have mastered Revelation and that I know the fulfilled, actual entities of Revelation. Thank you. 


Shincheonji Church of Jesus




#ShincheonjiChurch 

#OnlineBibleSeminar 

#Revelation 

#ShincheonjiChurch 

#ManHeeLee 

#Prophecy_Fullfilment

#Bible 

#faith 

#Biblestudy 

#bibleverses 

#Jesus 

#Christianity 

#God 

#JesusChrist 

#love 

#Prayer 

#wordofgod 

#godsword 

#amen 

#grace 

#truth 

#hope 

#gospel 

#Godsnotdead 

#intheword 

#heaven 

#dailybible 

#hopeinjesus 

#christianlife 

#spiritual 

#graceupongrace 

#faithhopelove 

#worship 

1 comment:

  1. This news is a beacon of hope during these unsettling times. 36,000 people, including 2000 pastors, attended the Shincheonji Online Bible seminars in August and September 2021, with thousands applying for their follow-up course to study the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation for free. Moreover, Shincheonji is now explaining the book of Revelation without cost through online seminars that are being broadcast in 138 countries and 24 languages via YouTube to millions of people. This is surely the hand of God helping us in these troubling times!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Adbox

@templatesyard