[Shincheonji Online Seminar Response] "Already signed an MOU with our spirit and hearts to inform pastors from 41 countries around the world"

[Shincheonji Online Seminar Response] 
"Already signed an MOU with our spirit and hearts 
to inform pastors from 41 countries around the world"




[A review of pastor after attending a online seminar with 30 years of experience as a founder of a mega church in India ]

"Before this seminar, I read and understood it in my own mind. I thought some parts and scriptures of Revelation should just be believed and read. But, when attending this seminar, I recognized the correct explanation and definition. In fact, I have already signed an MOU with Shincheonji Church of Jesus with my spirit and heart."

As the seminar on the full chapters of the book or Revelation, which was released to the world through YouTube by Shincheonji Church of Jesus, The Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (Shincheonji Church of Jesus, chairman Man Hee Lee), reached the middle, the response of overseas pastors is getting heated. Pastors who heard the lecture of Shincheonji Church of Jesus, which conveys prophecies of the book of Revelation and its reality that were fulfilled according to those prophecies, are amazed at the ground breaking words they have never heard before and are showing great response, such as signing an MOU. In addition, it seems that they are repenting of the eschatological interpretation of Revelation that they have been teaching the church.

On the 12th, in the third video of 'Interview with Overseas Pastors', released by Shincheonji Church of Jesus, pastors praised the seminar. In particular, a pastor of a glorious church in India promised that "God has given me the ability and talent to connect pastors from all countries who want to know the kingdom of God. Therefore, I will lead pastors from many countries to the place where there are promised pastors and open word."

The pastor who longed to teach the book of Revelation.

The pastor in India has been pastoring for 30 years and his eldest son has also graduated from a seminary in Singapore and is serving at a church with his father. His second son is also pastoring with him. He heard God's command to start a church and started the church with three people 30 years ago and now has close to 2,500 members. Currently, he has 5 associate pastors.

He said "I know for sure that we have reached the end of time. So, the present time is the most important for understanding the book of Revelation because (these events in Revelation) are happening and we must testify about those events. We must prepare the church for the Second Coming of Jesus. So, I am very happy, and I really received a lot from this seminar."

During this seminar, he learned up to Revelation 5. And he realized what he had to do in order to teach his congregation. When reading the book of Revelation, there were some things that he read and understood with his own thoughts. He thought that some parts and scriptures of Revelation should just be believed and read. He attended the seminar with these questions in mind and came to have confidence toward the book of Revelation listening to the seminar."

He said "I realized the correct explanation and definition (of Revelation) attending this seminar."


He gave an evaluation of the seminar and emphasized  saying "I informed my church members that I would learn the full chapters of the book of Revelation. It is because I am taking notes and recording what I hear. It really nourishes me."


He added and explained the reason for his first praise saying "If I start teaching others in the future, the person who will benefit the most from it will be myself. As you know, if you repeat teaching as teachers, we will definitely become good teachers."



◆ “I really wanted to teach the book of Revelation to the church members.”


Regarding the second advantage, he emphasized that "I want my church members to understand the book of Revelation. I really want to teach my congregation. I have a plan. I have a great plan to teach my church members and the associate pastors."


He also said "I know leaders who represent the region. Through those leaders, we can teach people in the area. I have a plan to teach all these people. In fact, I have already signed an MOU with my spirit and heart." 


Chairman Lee said he worked hard, worked hard and worked hard. He came forward to preach the word. Therefore, the journey of the promised pastor is not in vain. God understood it."


Reference : https://bit.ly/3np9AhJ 


#ShincheonjiChurch 

#OnlineBibleSeminar 

#Revelation 

#ShincheonjiChurch 

#ManHeeLee 

#Prophecy_Fullfilment

#Bible 

#faith 

#Biblestudy 

#bibleverses 

#Jesus 

#Christianity 

#God 

#JesusChrist 

#love 

#Prayer 

#wordofgod 

#godsword 

#amen 

#grace 

#truth 

#hope 

#gospel 

#Godsnotdead 

#intheword 

#heaven 

#dailybible 

#hopeinjesus 

#christianlife 

#spiritual 

#graceupongrace 

#faithhopelove 

#worship


In addition, he said "This is the reason why God has sent the promised pastor to people like me and to many pastors around the world. So, I believe that these things will definitely happen. I have visited 41 countries. I know thousands of pastors around the world."

Regarding chairman Lee who conveyed the open word, he said "He is a blessing for the whole world. I was moved by the fact that Chairman Lee toured the global village 31 times and worked as one with all the leaders to achieve harmony and world peace."

1 comment:

  1. This online Revelation seminar is a beacon of hope during these unsettling times. Shincheonji is explaining Revelation without cost through seminars broadcast in 138 countries/24 languages to millions of people. This is surely the hand of God helping us in these tough times❤️

    ReplyDelete

Adbox

@templatesyard