[Shincheonji Online Seminar Pastor Response] Didn't teach the book of Revelation… Now, I can. 

[Shincheonji Online Seminar Pastor Response]
Didn't teach the book of Revelation… Now, I can. 




The seminar on the book of Revelation released by the Shincheonji Church of Jesus, The Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (Shincheonji Church of Jesus, chairman Lee Man-hee) shocked the pastors of established denominations. Because it is something they've never learned before. The pastors who struggled to convey the truth to the saints first quenched their thirst and delivered the news to their fellow pastors who were thirsty. The news that the prophecies of the book of Revelation have been fulfilled and its reality has appeared in Korea, that is, in the East, gives people hope. In the 5th footage of 'Interview with overseas pastors' released by Shincheonji Church of Jesus on the 25th, pastors also praised the seminar. Here are gathered voices of pastors who heard the revelations from Shincheonji about the book of Revelation, which was left as an unknown field. 




Pastor David from Kenya


I am so happy and overwhelmed to become one with Shincheonji, a new heaven and a new earth. This is because we can learn more about the Book of Revelation, which God gave to His Son Jesus, and which Jesus delivered to New John through an angel and made known to the people of God. 


I have been pastoring all my life, living in the Word, and now I understand everything in the Word, and I am able to share this revelation with others in the future. I was in darkness like everyone else. But through the words of open revelation, I was able to come out of the darkness and see the light, and now I am able to share this light with others. 


I am so glad that I was able to realize and convey this great revelation delivered through New John. Also, I am very grateful to become one with Shincheonji and to participate in changing the world through the word of God's revelation. Thank you for being harvested and sealed with the Word. I am so happy that I become good ground so that the seeds of the Word can grow, and that I can sow the Word in others. 


I would like to express my greatest gratitude to chairman Lee. Thank you for being a tool to deliver the word of God's revelation today, and for sealing and gathering people to Mount Zion so that they can live in the New Jerusalem that God has planned from the beginning and that is coming down together for eternity. I am truly grateful. Also, thank you so much for allowing me to sign the MOU and for allowing me to become one with Shincheonji. 




"Even though I went to seminary, the book of Revelation is 'chaos'... Now filled"


Anglican Bishop Santiago Santana from Chile 


I am currently leading 310 members. I sincerely thank you for opening the door for us to learn and teach these words to God and the Promised Pastor. The content of the Book of Revelation that I learned through the Promised Pastor is truly amazing and satisfying. Although I had studied at a seminary, I felt that I lacked many things about the book of Revelation, and I was confused. 


Thanks to this seminar, things I didn't know were filled in, and I want to share it with others. I also signed an MOU (with Shincheonji Church of Jesus). I want to be with the path of truth that the Promised Shepherd walks, and I hope to share it with many others. Thank you so much for allowing me to learn. I want to keep learning so that I can lead others as well. The Words are top priority. Thank you. 




"Now learn the book of Revelation from the point of view of reality"


Pastor Alexis Espinosa from Costa Rica 


Today, I want to express my gratitude for allowing me to become one with Shincheonji and to become a member of a new heaven and a new earth. This is a joy and a glorious thing, and I am happier that chairman Lee was able to receive thenopen word from our Lord Jesus Christ.

 

My hope and dream is to learn more about the Book of Revelation so that I can have a dream to teach my members as well. You will learn from the point of view of reality, no longer a traditionally spoken word. I want to say that I am really happy to have met the Promised Pastor that our Lord Jesus Christ has given us. Starting today, I will not stop testifying about God our Father. I thank chairman Lee. 




"Being touched by explaining the Bible according to the Bible"


Pastor Eric Okawer from Uganda 


A saint came and invited me to the Revelation seminar. At first, I said I wouldn't go, but after being invited several times, I said I would attend because I couldn't refuse anymore. 


What I realized through the seminar is that these words testify accurately and biblically. It explains the Bible according to the Bible. I was impressed with this part. This made me think that I really should know the book of Revelation. 


My view of the book of Revelation before participating in the Revelation seminar is that the contents of the book of Revelation are difficult to understand because it is written in parables. So I did not teach the Book of Revelation. I taught only the books of the Bible that were easy to understand. And I didn't mention the book of Revelation. Because I didn't understand myself. 


But now I can understand the book of Revelation very well. The Revelation seminar taught me a lot of things I didn't know, and it changed the way I preach. Many people who were introduced (by me) to the seminar are also learning well. So, I would like to express my gratitude to chairman Man Hee Lee and Teacher Kalema, who taught me the Word. 


I listened carefully to chairman Man Hee Lee’s testimony on Revelation 1 and I am grateful. Thank you for having the will (to testify the words) and thank you for making an effort to let everyone know the secret of the Book of Revelation. I hope that you will be filled with God's grace, and I will tell many pastors to come and listen to this word. 


The words of Revelation have a good influence on us, and the churches of Jesus will hear these words and grow further. Thank you very much. I have been a believer for more than 20 years and have been pastoring for about 18 years, and there are about 100 members. 




"The words meaning to know, It's amazing to hear with my own ear."

 

Senior Pastor Joseph from Uganda 


I met Shincheonji, testifying an excellent and high-level knowledge. When I heard the word, I was surprised that I was finally hearing the words I wanted to know. I realized that these words were really needed in my heart, and I also realized that our members need these words. Chairman Lee explained the words about Revelation 1:4, 5, 6 and 8, and the contents of the entire chapter of Revelation were included in it. We were so happy and we hope to hear it again. 


I would like to work together with Shincheonji. I promise to be with Shincheonji. The Word of Shincheonji is educating people who are of full age, practicing God's Word for Good. It is really good to know the reality of the word. 


On behalf of the pastors and members of our organization, I tell you to participate in the Revelation seminar. We are ready to work with Shincheonji. Once again, we welcome Shincheonji. We welcome you with an open mind. Let's work and develop the kingdom of God together. Thank you, we are one. 




"I'd like to have an open relationship with Shincheonji"


Pastor Christian Sanchez from Chile


I am so happy to become one with Shincheonji. Thank you for allowing me to learn more about the book of Revelation. I hope to grow in the Word, and I want to teach the Word to my church members. I want to have an open relationship with Shincheonji. I would like to thank chairman Lee, who is the promised pastor. I am Really thankful. 




"I want to walk the path of truth with the promised pastor" 


Senior Pastor Ermis Ramus from USA 


I signed an MOU (with Shincheonji Church of Jesus) and I would like to express my gratitude for the Revelation Seminar. Revelation is a book of prophecy and fulfillment. 


Through this Revelation seminar, I experienced that the realization of the truth has opened. I want to continue walking on the path of truth with the Promised Pastor and Shincheonji. I will invite many people around me to this seminar. Thank you for holding the seminar and letting me realize the truth. 




"Chairman Lee, a special pastor sent by God"


Pastor Ishmael from Republic of Congo 


I will briefly share my feelings about testimony on prophecies and fulfillment of the New Covenant, God's revelation, of Shincheonji Church of Jesus. 


First, I thank the Lord Jesus Christ. Second, I thank chairman Man Hee Lee, the special pastor of God who has sent to this earth. Chairman Lee received this word and taught us making it possible for the whole world to realize this word through this time


To me, the book of Revelation is complex and not easy to understand. But watching the online seminar helped me a lot. And I want to do my best to teach these words to others. I Really thank you. I have nothing else to say, but only to be thankful for the work of God's messenger given to us by Almighty God. 


May God's grace be with God's special messenger and his family. I pray that he will also empower us to teach others. Thank you.




"Pastoring for 5 years, but did not understand the words of the Book of Revelation" 


Pastor Gaston from Uganda 


I thank God and I have questions about the book of Revelation. I want to know about the seven churches, seven seals. I do not know the difference between the seven churches and the seven seals. I had been pastoring for 5 years, but I could not understand the words of the Book of Revelation. 


I came to Uganda from the Democratic Republic of Congo by God's grace. Now, by the grace of God, I have settled in Uganda for 4 years. I want to know more about the Book of Revelation. I can share these words with the refugees in Kenya and my acquaintances in the Congo. If you make me a disciple, I can make them disciples too. If chairman Lee becomes my teacher, I will also become their teacher. This is my prayer. In God, we are one. 




"Lectures of Shincheonji Revelation, I'm very happy with this huge opportunity" 


Evangelist Daniel Lukuku from Uganda 


This was a great opportunity when chairman Lee taught the book of Revelation. I was very happy. As you know, the book of Revelation was new to the saints. The book of Revelation was like a sealed book, and its word could not be touched at church meetings. I want to know this word to the end. I want to understand and know more deeply what is going on in it. In case of other scriptures, we can think about and share. We can know something and we can add some thoughts. But we must learn anew the book of Revelation. 


Reference : https://bit.ly/2ZKxGun
















#ShincheonjiChurch 

#OnlineBibleSeminar 

#Revelation 

#ShincheonjiChurch 

#ManHeeLee 

#Prophecy_Fullfilment

#Bible 

#faith 

#Biblestudy 

#bibleverses 

#Jesus 

#Christianity 

#God 

#JesusChrist 

#love 

#Prayer 

#wordofgod 

#godsword 

#amen 

#grace 

#truth 

#hope 

#gospel 

#Godsnotdead 

#intheword 

#heaven 

#dailybible 

#hopeinjesus 

#christianlife 

#spiritual 

#graceupongrace 

#faithhopelove 

#worship



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard