[100,000 Graduation Ceremony] Korean pastor who graduated said “Let’s sign an MOU with Shincheonji that masters the Book of Revelation”

[100,000 Graduation Ceremony] Korean pastor who graduated said “Let’s sign an MOU with Shincheonji that masters the Book of Revelation”



Shincheonji Church of Jesus, the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (Shincheonji Church of Jesus, Chairman Man Hee Lee) held its first face-to-face graduation ceremony after the COVID-19 pandemic on the 20th and produced 106,186 graduates. For the 113th graduates, the ratio of pastors increased compared to the previous graduation ceremony. A total of 522 pastors, 37 in Korea and 485 overseas, completed the course. This background is closely related to the creation of an online course environment due to COVID-19. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Shincheonji Church of Jesus released elementary and intermediate education courses, including the Book of Revelation (advanced school), through YouTube. As an environment was created in which students could attend lectures without being conscious of others, the number of pastors and seminary students increased rapidly.




Heo Jeong-wook, who gave his graduation speech on the same day, is also an incumbent pastor in the second generation. After 20 years of ministry, he said, “I only learned traditional theology at seminary, but I didn’t know much about the Book of Revelation. I have been teaching only the words that are easy to convey to the saints, excluding difficult words. I repent that I was a sinner who added to or subtracted from the word of God. I put down everything I had and came forward to the truth. I learned the real theology that leads to heaven, not men's studies, and completed my course. I thank God for giving me a chance for life.” The following is the full text of Mr. Heo Jeong-wook's graduation speech spoken at the graduation ceremony.




In my ministry, I have seen many aspects of the religious world. While feeling bitter about the corruption and illegality that is prevalent in Korean Protestantism, on the other hand, I closed my eyes as if it were someone else's business. After living as a blind pastor for 20 years, something happened that opened my eyes. I met the word of Shincheonji, the greatest truth of mankind! I am truly grateful to God for giving me another chance to live again, who was the blind among the blind who led the saints into the pit because I did not even properly understand John 1:1!




I would like to take this opportunity to say a word to the pastors. Pastors, what do we really need to teach the saints? The church on earth does not have the prophecies or reality of the new covenant that we must know about in this era. There is no word of God's eternal life to feed the saints! Where will the saints who do not understand and have nothing to eat go? The saints who left church are flocking to Shincheonji! We must admit that only Shincheonji, which testifies the events of betrayal, destruction, and salvation, is the only place of salvation where God is with! Let's sign an MOU with Shincheonji, which masters the Book of Revelation which is the New Covenant, and become one!




The saints who left the church because there is no truth came right here! I presume that the 106,186 graduates gathered here who were harvested with the seed of God, at least evangelized one person, so can you imagine how many more will complete the course next year? Check out the reality of the Bible right in front of you!


I love God, Jesus and chairman Lee who fulfilled the work of restoration with an amazing plan! I give glory to God who called us to Zion, the kingdom of God, and made us a member of the heavenly family! Hallelujah! thank you.





Reference : https://bit.ly/3V7ZRLv 


#ShincheonjiChurch_of_Jesus 

#100000_GraduationCeremony 

#TheLargestScale 

#Only_1year 

#106186graduate 

#Again_after_2019year 

#WorldClass

#Shincheonji_tothe_World 

#World_tothe_Shincheonji 

#Let'sgo_Guiness 

#The_Greatest_Scale 

#Orderliness 

#SafetyFirst

#ZionChristianMissionCenter 

#OtherLevel_of_word 

#Admit 

#Gathering_from_the_world

#Hot_reaction 

#BasedOnBible 

#Graduation 

#theGreatRevival 

#Daegu 

#win_win 

#Vitalization_LocalEconomy 

#Watch_Worldcup 

#Watch_GraduationCeremony 

#NowPlaying 

#2022Shincheonji 

#300000Churchmemebers 

#ShincheonjiOnlineSeminar_3.2milliionViews 

#MOU_4300pastors_from_World 

#Blood_Donation_90000people

#QT 

#Belief 

#Gospel 

#Bible 

#Word 

#QT 

#GOD 

#Jesus 

#Pray 

#Christian 

#Trust 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard