'Repentance · Joy · Gratitude' : Pastors are pouring out their admiration at Shincheonji Online Seminar lectured by Chairman Lee Man Hee at Daejeon 

'Repentance · Joy · Gratitude' : Pastors are pouring out their admiration
at Shincheonji Online Seminar lectured by Chairman Lee Man Hee at Daejeon 




The Shincheonji seminar held in Daejeon was taught directly by Chairman Man Hee Lee. The pastors who attended this seminar were amazed. The reason is that Shincheonji had been regarded as a heresy, but after hearing the Word, they repented and their thirst for not knowing the Book of Revelation was quenched even though they had served as a pastor for several decades. 


This is the reaction of Pastor A, who was the head of the Heresy Research Association for 15 years. 


▎ As I listened to today's seminar, many misunderstandings and distortions about Shincheonji were resolved. 

▎ I can't understand why people call Shincheonji a heresy in my present feelings

▎ Chairman Lee don't call himself a religious sect leader at all. But, the world lay the blame at the door of him. I am looking back on myself.

▎ After learning the words of Shincheonji, there were many differences from what I studied at the seminary and preached.

▎ After hearing these words, I deeply repented for regarding Shincheonji as a heresy without knowing. 

▎ As a pastor, I didn't want to admit that I didn't know the Bible exactly. But, there was a echo of "Let's admit it." in my mind.

▎ My heart beats again. I found Jesus' first love. There is absolutely no error in the words of Shincheonji. I can't understand why there is a heresy controversy in my current state of mind. 


This is the response of Pastor B from the Full Gospel Church. 


▎ I saw it for the first time in person while I was watching it on YouTube. Watching it on YouTube and listening to it in person feel a bit different. 

▎ It touched my heart more.

▎ Chairman Lee has a passion.

▎ He is 93 years old. Many people at that age are in nursing homes. It was so cool to see him being strong and passionate about preaching the gospel at his age. 

▎ He didn't stand there to make money or to honor himself. It was beautiful because he stand there only to preach the word of Bible.


This is the reaction of Pastor C, from Presbyterian. 


▎ Through this seminar, it was an opportunity to once again clearly realize and engrave in my heart that 'If you add to or subtract from Revelation, it is hell and if you master it and do not add to or subtract from it, it is heaven. 

▎ The reason I couldn't preach at all about Revelation was because I was afraid that I would add to or subtract from the Book of Revelation before God. 

▎ I am so grateful that I can listen to the words of the Book of Revelation, which are clearly testified through the Chairman Lee of Shincheonji, who came as the messenger of Jesus, and that I can learn well and not add or subtract in the future as a clear standard has been established. 


This is the reaction of Pastor D who attended from Gwangju. 


▎ Meanwhile, I only met Chairman Lee through video. I attended the seminar because I wanted to meet him face-to-face. 

▎ I signed an MOU and started studying. I am grateful for realization of the truth.

▎ When I saw Chairman Lee face-to-face who is a true pastor, I became convinced that there was truth in Shincheonji.

▎ I heard the words of Isa 56:9~11 that I was the one who lack understanding. And it poked me.

▎ I want to change myself first and share the joy that the river of the word heal the nation.


This is the reaction of Pastor E, who attended from Jeolla-do. 


▎ A few years ago, I attended the Shincheonji Bible Seminar. Recently Shincheonji is a hot issue. Since they preach so clearly, I made up my mind to come here. 

▎ I've been a pastor for decades. But, I've always felt empty and tire. They asked me to cooperate supporting teaching material for church to revive. So, I signed an MOU.

▎ After signing the MOU, the number of members has increased significantly, and the worship atmosphere has improved. 


This is the response of pastor F from Presbyterian, who has been ministering for 27 years in Jeolla-do city. 


▎ Currently I am studying Revelation lectures at Shincheonji.

▎ I signed an MOU with Shincheonji Thomas Tribe and am teaching the saints with the words of Shincheonji, the atmosphere of the church and the members who have heard the word of Life is changing a lot.

▎ Protestant pastors and officials seem to think different from the words of the Bible because of their greed. 

▎ When I learn the words here and the course is over, I will be able to shine with those words in the world and lead many people to the Lord. 


Rederence : https://bit.ly/3MneyYU 


'Repentance · Joy · Gratitude' : Pastors are pouring out their admiration at Shincheonji Online Seminar lectured by Chairman Lee Man Hee at Daejeon 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard