[A letter from Shincheonji] Incident in the last days, the secrets of the kingdom, Revelation

[A letter from  Shincheonji] Incident in the last days, the secrets of the kingdom, Revelation



Chairman Man Hee Lee of Shincheonji sent a letter to the believers under the title of 'Incident in the last days, the secrets of the kingdom, Revelation'.


Chairman Man Hee Lee began his writing and explained the reason for sending a letter saying, "I was chosen by Jesus and told the churches to testify what I saw and heard about New Testament, the book of Revelation.


Continually, chairman Lee warned saying "The Revelation is fulfilled at the Second coming of Jesus. The Book of Revelation informs that the previous era    ends and the new era is recreated. In Revelation 22:18-19, if you adds and takes words away in this book, you are able to enter heaven and receive a curse."


Chairman Lee emphasized saying "At the judgment, there will be a spiritual war between God's affiliation and the devil's affiliation. The believers should ask themselves 'Who am I in the Bible? If I am created as the Bible says or not.'.


The following is the full text of the letter.


[Full Text] Incident in the last days, the secrets of the kingdom, Revelation 


I'm Man Hee Lee of Shincheonji Church of Jesus. I was chosen by Jesus and being told to testify what I saw and heard about New Testament Revelation to churches on earth. This is my mission. 


I am the most ignorant and ugly person in the world. However, I am told to deliver what I have seen and heard from Jesus and deliver it to fulfill my mission as stated in Revelation 22:16!


The Book of Revelation is a prophecy of the New Testament. It has about 25 pages, 22 chapters and 404 verses. This Book of Revelation is fulfilled at the Second Coming of Jesus. And it is to announce the end of the previous era and the recreation of a new era. In Revelation22:18-19, it is said that if you add or take away the word of prophecy, you will not be able to enter heaven and be cursed (disaster).


At the judgment, among the believers who believe in the New Testament, the believers who Jesus recognize are going to heaven and those who Jesus do not recognize will go to the fire of hell. At this time, there will be a spiritual war and we are able to notice God's affiliation and the devil's affiliation. In addition, those who are born by the seeds of God and the seeds of devil are distinguished. 


The believers should ask themselves 'Who am I in the Bible? If I am created as the Bible says or not.'.


For this, all you have to do is go into the Bible first. As times go, you should pray and make efforts without a break. Then the wisdom and words will be given.


I love believers and I never stop praying and making effort for their salvation.


※Editor's note. This article is a letter received by Chairman Man Hee Lee of Shincheonji and sent to believers of this era, indicating that the sentences and expressions were recorded as original texts as possible.


Reference: https://bit.ly/3urzeDv


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard