[Shincheonji Church] The online family invitation event ended successfully

[Shincheonji Church] The online family invitation event ended successfully


Shincheonji Church of Jesus Jeon Ju Church successfully held an online family invitation event using ZOOM on the 6th to celebrate Family Month. 


The online family invitation event, titled 'You know me,' had a time for the host and participants to communicate together in a radio format. It was organized as a useful time to once again awaken the need for family dialogue.



Prior to the main event, on the 4th, Jeon Ju Church members and their families donated 3 million won to the Wisdom Side dish run by Jeon Ju city with the profits by collecting waste clothes and paper thrown away in each household on the occasion of Family Month. At this meeting, Jae Sang Lee, the head of Jeon Ju Church, promised continuous support in the future, and a city official expressed his gratitude. 


The event started with the footage of 'When Spring Blooms' as a congratulatory performance. After reading family stories and ending video events, they had time to understand and get to know each other's thoughts through the story of the family episode.



About 60 families attended. In particular, families who did not practice faith together also attended.


Mr. Kim, who lives in Jeon Ju, said, “It is true that it was a burden when my wife told me that she is practicing faith in Shincheonji because it was a denomination that people misunderstood, but I trusted her. and when I saw her practicing faith, she was not negligent to the family. She showed me a true Christian image. So, I’m planning to attend Shincheonji church.”



Brother Son Byung Woon in Jeon Ju Church said "I expressed my gratitude for my father through the video. I respect my father the most in the world. If I have children, I want to be a parent like my father.”


Shin Soon Bok in Jeon Ju Church said “I am a parent of two sons. In a video footage sent to her two sons, she expressed her gratitude for growing up well and her desire to grow up as a righteous believer.”


Jeon Ju Church Senior Pastor Jae Sang Lee said, “Thank you for joining us today. Through this opportunity, I hope it will be an opportunity to get closer to God's words and family.”


Reference : https://bit.ly/3PctUis


1 comment:

Adbox

@templatesyard